I got all my decorations today, mostly so that I can't decide "Oh, I like that. Oh, that too!" No. I got them all, that's it. I will decorate our little apartment and be done with it. Except I just realized that I forgot the tablecloth. And we still need our costumes... which I think we finally decided will be Film Noir- either just the costumes or maybe with grey face paint too to be black and white.
Tomorrow is a long day... I hope it goes by fast. Max and I have our date night tomorrow, it's actually really nice having a weekly date night. Last week we were driving to Palm Springs, the week before we went to CPK I believe. It's a good routine.
We're both getting really stressed out being here in the guest room though. There's no room for anything and it's very cramped and hot. And Max only has a couple hours of free time after work, so he gets stressed when he comes back and the room is messy. I don't blame him at all. I really can't wait to move into our new place either. I feel bad that he's so uncomfortable, and the only thing I can really do is stay at my Mom's house for a few nights. It's less than 2 weeks until we move in. We were originally planning to wait until November to save money, but we decided the money is worth it to have our own space with our cats and stuff again as soon as possible.
Phew. We keep on trucking along.
P.S. Wow, I'm actually keeping up with this!!!
P.S. Wow, I'm actually keeping up with this!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment