“And if men come unto me I will show unto them their weakness. I give unto men weakness that they may be humble; and my grace is sufficient for all men that humble themselves before me; for if they humble themselves before me, and have faith in me, then will I make weak things become strong unto them.”
Seeing our weaknesses and recognizing their enormity is good. If we do not see our weaknesses, we are not humble. Even if Christ makes our weaknesses strong, we will always have something else come along to be tempted by, to be weak for. I see how my weaknesses have changed in the past couple years. I see the things that I have to work on. And I know that as long as I keep trying, as long as I keep standing back up after giving in, I will be helped.
No comments:
Post a Comment