Started at Party City today. It was definitely not bad. I was on a register for most of my shift, so it wasn't super great, but it definitely wasn't bad. Very nice manager, fun to talk to, and very nice co-workers so far.
And! An interview on Saturday for the Santa Photo Booth at the Oaks. Really excited about this. I would be getting actual photography job experience. (If they train me as a photographer...)
I'm doing ok! So far, so good. I have a lot to catch up on in German, and so much to do regarding the DMV and my car in general... but I'm trying not to think about that.
Max and I are having issues with being in this room. He has to go to sleep at 10 and I have to stay up to do homework, and then he can't sleep well so he snores and flails and is generally really annoying to be next to. But it's not his fault. :( Just 2 more weeks until we have our apartment. 2 more!
I'm still waiting to hear back on the one photo contest I entered that I may actually have a chance in. It ended yesterday, but nothing has been posted yet. I'm just worried that I'll find out and let myself get very discouraged. I'm trying to be positive about it.
This is my Bio for my German class. I just had to look up a couple words, other than that I wrote it on my own!

No comments:
Post a Comment