Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Oct 28 Update

So humans, cats, guinea pigs, and fish are all officially moved in. There's still so many boxes... a lot of them are just my junk though. The kitchen is basically done, except for some odds and ends that are misplaced. I'm just over it. I'm still missing my bra- my only expensive nice bra. But I think it was missing before we moved. Max is missing his I-Pod too. I don't know what else is missing, and that makes me really anxious.

I got an e-mail yesterday from my German professor. I got dropped from my class from from missing too many days. And I'm upset- but not as upset as I should be- because I'm almost grateful. We don't have internet here, so I couldn't do my homework anyway. And I have work until midnight tonight, so I really doubt that I would have gone to my class tomorrow either. I'm so behind in my classwork anyway from moving, and then I work until 11 or 12 usually on Sunday on Tuesday the night before class.

I just have to make a much bigger effort next semester. I am sincerely hoping that having more than one class will help me be more motivated to keep the momentum. I just need to get into school mode again, I used to be really really good at it, and then I got burned out in Long Beach and I've been on the decline since then. I did really well in my 2 photo classes at RCC though, and maybe when I start taking more photo classes next semester that enjoyment will carry me through the rest of the boring awful classes. Or maybe I'll just put all of those classes off until the last second at CSUN, and just take photo and art and German next semester (which I will now ace because half of the class will be review).

No comments:

Post a Comment