Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Meeting with the Simi 5th Bishop

I'm missing my Dad a lot tonight. And it always seems to happen whenever I have a spiritual high. It's like I remember how beautiful and true the gospel is, and how I'm so happy to be able to see my Dad again one day, and then that brings more attention to the fact that he's gone now. Or that I can't tell him, "Dad! We talked to the Bishop tonight, and Max is going to get the Priesthood soon! And the Bishop is going to help us get sealed next year!" And I want to tell him that so bad, but the silly part I know that he knows already. And I am confident that he's a big part of why these prayers are being answered. I know he's on the other side pushing me and Max, and rooting for us to get where we need to be. And as hard as it is, I think a big reason he went when he did was to help me in a way he couldn't anymore while on Earth. God works in mysterious ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment